Vrs 230 alloys

In my mind the new 230 is the equivalent of the old 220 with the 245 being the equivalent of the old 230. I assume the 245 will get the black extremes. 

Regards meteor grey estate 230 owner with black extremes. :)

Edited by Kahunajb

42 minutes ago, Kahunajb said:

In my mind the new 230 is the equivalent of the old 220 with the 245 being the equivalent of the old 230. I assume the 245 will get the black extremes. 

Regards meteor grey estate 230 owner with black extremes. :)

The 245 also gets the "Vrs " stitched into the seats and a Black " V " in the Vrs badge, front and rear. Not forgetting Gloss Black Exaust tips where as the 230's are a Satin finish and Gloss Black 19" extremes

Just to add, the 245 gets the Squinty chineese looking front lights

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, p5stokes said:

My Octavia vrs estate is due to be built this week, I wish the extreme alloys were black like on the previous 230 model,I think they suit the meteor grey much better than the anthracite....

Refinish them then, I hate the cut face, just can't see them being maintainable

And the black exhaust tips are gonna be built as the black ones are €149.99 each from Superskoda which ain't happening

20170509_150405.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Refinish them then, I hate the cut face, just can't see them being maintainable

And the black exhaust tips are gonna be built as the black ones are €149.99 each from Superskoda which ain't happening

20170509_150405.jpg

I did notice the huge price difference on SuperSkoda between the stainless and the black exhaust tips.

On 5/21/2017 at 19:13, p5stokes said:

The black exhaust tips are a easy fix, it's the expense of painting the wheels. It's probably a price I won't be prepared to pay.....

Oh yeah, professional powder coating ain't cheap but, it was worth it to me

Edited by themanwithnoaim