vRS245 ordered club

They seeing if they can trailer it down now according to the lease guys. 

Customer service are saying they are pushing the dealer to do the handover on a Saturday given the 9 month delay wait. 

Not fussed either way as long as its not driven 300 miles to me. 

1 hour ago, Ursicles said:

They decided to do it for free! 

Now to figure out who to speak to those skoda vouchers people got as compo! 

What’s these vouchers I don’t know about????????? :)

22 minutes ago, Ursicles said:

Some people got compensation for their car being so late of vouchers to spend at skoda - between £200 & £500 I'm led to believe! 

Keep us posted if you find out where we get them from

4 minutes ago, Ursicles said:

I think you just write a complaint letter to customer services once you finally receive your car. 

Should be some posts on it here 

Great I’ll be doing just that then!!! :)

14 hours ago, archie29 said:

Great I’ll be doing just that then!!! :)

I tried that but Skoda CS said we never do that.  They said the fact id had the mobex was compensation.  Also tried with the dealer and they told me to go to skoda!

Just ordered a new VRS, only the 245 available; no more diesel or 230 options in 2019 builds from week 33. Anticipated delivery late November, early December. 

56 minutes ago, martysparty99 said:

I tried that but Skoda CS said we never do that.  They said the fact id had the mobex was compensation.  Also tried with the dealer and they told me to go to skoda!

I thought that might be their reply too.... it was free motoring for 4 months after all!

Ill write a letter anyway, if nothing comes of it, so be it!

Edited by Ursicles

3 minutes ago, TonyD said:

Just ordered a new VRS, only the 245 available; no more diesel or 230 options in 2019 builds from week 33. Anticipated delivery late November, early December. 

Word on the street is that the diesel will be available later in the year.

2 hours ago, TonyD said:

MY19 vRS's are 245 as standard, good luck with your delivery date, do you know what it comes with as standard spec. yet?

I too ordered the MY18 vRS245 a bit blind but I like it

Edited by themanwithnoaim

3 hours ago, TonyD said:

Pleased that you've been able to do this but I'm puzzled.

I thought build of MY 18 245s ceased some time ago and on the Skoda site the price list is bang up to date (3/7/18) but only lists the 230 and isn't related yet to MY19.

So is this a blind order?...very interested to know how this works.

Edited by *JP*

2 hours ago, *JP* said:

Pleased that you've been able to do this but I'm puzzled.

I thought build of MY 18 245s ceased some time ago and on the Skoda site the price list is bang up to date (3/7/18) but only lists the 230 and isn't related yet to MY19.

So is this a blind order?...very interested to know how this works.

As you say ordered blind but dealer is ensuring that my requirements are met in standard or with added options.

4 hours ago, TonyD said:

As you say ordered blind but dealer is ensuring that my requirements are met in standard or with added options.

So the options/spec gets firmed up later...but presumeably you have agreed something regarding the pricing?

Just wondering if recent discount levels are continuing?

The MY19 245 spec is known and has been known for around a month.  Someone posted the details on this site - think under the MY19 post.  It includes costs of options such as digital dashboards.  

Diesel vrs will also be available from wk 48 (also confirmed in this brochure/update) which was sent to all dealers

5 hours ago, Reddazforever said:

The MY19 245 spec is known and has been known for around a month.  Someone posted the details on this site - think under the MY19 post.  It includes costs of options such as digital dashboards.  

Not really,some facts, some speculation,vague talk about a "Challenge pack" which is a new one on me.

When the configurator is properly updated with exact specs and options lists AND prices then we will know a lot more.

Personally it doesn't really matter because I'm not a potential buyer until next year,but I like to plan in advance,all part of the enjoyment  :)

Also I would want to be seeing Skoda's finance contributions and what the brokers are coming up with as regards prices before making my move.

Edited by *JP*