Stubby Aerial - Which?

I had a quick look and saw a few pop up. But i do think they are under the bee sting category not stubby.

Try it and see, you may find the ideal one.

Anything to tidy up that bucket you bought eh :tongueout:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

I had a quick look and saw a few pop up. But i do think they are under the bee sting category not stubby.

Try it and see, you may find the ideal one.

Anything to tidy up that bucket you bought eh :tongueout:

Hahahahaha! Brilliant. Gotta get it mint. :tongueout:

• Like 1

Just noticed my own aerial has taken it upon itself to disintegrate :swear:

002.jpg

Edited by TMB

8 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

Yup, that'll look great, you'll only have about three radio stations to choose from which all play the same infantile teenaged gurl music but it'll LOOK wicked.

TBH, I hardly use the radio anyway, I prefer to listen the incredible grunt of that 68bhp, 8 valve engine :tongueout:

Edited by TMB
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, GreenMachineSDI said:

My aerial has disintegrated in the same way! I opted for 40cm long one about £3.50, how tight am I.

I nearly bought that one too. Probably just as good!

15 hours ago, sepulchrave said:

Yup, that'll look great, you'll only have about three radio stations to choose from which all play the same infantile teenaged gurl music but it'll LOOK wicked.

All stations work perfectly B)

• Like 1

Im tempted with getting the ride height lower, and fitting an aftermarket CD player. Nothing OTT, but just to make it look 'right'.
Mates have been texting me saying 'when are you getting it mapped then!?' - Trying to wind me up. It's kind of working. :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 26 May 2017 at 16:53, broguer said:

Im tempted with getting the ride height lower, and fitting an aftermarket CD player. Nothing OTT, but just to make it look 'right'.
Mates have been texting me saying 'when are you getting it mapped then!?' - Trying to wind me up. It's kind of working. :biggrin:

Really ??

don't do it, you spent a while looking for an original car it's going to be a hassle insuring it at its true value without giving the insurers wiggle room because it's not standard 

• Like 1