*NOW SOLD* 2012 Skoda Superb Elegance Estate 2.0 TSI DSG rare car 1 owner

homesqueeze

So I am selling my Dads car for him to relieve him of the hassle. It is a 2012 Skoda Superb estate 2.0 TSI petrol DSG auto in Amethyst Purple. He has owned it from new and it's done 59k miles. It has a full service history and has only just been M.O.T'd. It had a major longlife service last year with new air filter and spark plugs fitted. At the same time it had its DSG service, an air-con service and brake fluid change. As well as this it had a full set of new brake discs and pads fitted. It has also recently had a new battery and two new tyres. A lot of money has been spent on all this, which means it is fully up together and should need nothing doing to it for a while. 
  It is the high spec elegance model with features such as:
Columbus Sat-nav system, electric and heated leather seats, electric mirrors, electric windows, multi-function steering wheel, dual zone climate control, xenon lights, auto lights, auto wipers, cruise control, reversing sensors, bluetooth, umbrella fitted in the rear door, 18" alloys, exterior chrome trim, quad exhaust pipes. It also had some optional extras fitted like, 
a panoramic sunroof, wood interior trim, full size alloy spare wheel and metallic paint. Everything is still working and in good order. 
This is actually a very rare model with its combination of estate, DSG and 2.0 TSI engine. Not many were made to this spec, so they are hard to come by!

The interior is in good clean condition. The drivers side right seat bolster has the usual bit of wear, but nothing major. The back seats have only been used once or twice. The paintwork is pretty decent for its age. It has obviously had some stone chips and other minor marks that have had a touch up. There are some other light scratches and marks here and there but nothing major. The majority should be able to be polished out. I am hoping to get a detailer to machine polish it A.S.A.P which will make it look great again. If somebody should wish to buy it before then, the asking price could be negotiated down to enable the buyer to get it done themselves.
  My dad was in his late sixties and early seventies while driving this, so you can be assured he hasn't thrashed it as he's no boy racer! This doesn't mean it's just been pootling around to the shops though. The majority of its mileage has been good long drives including European road trips.
 It comes with its original owners manual and service book as well as both sets of keys.
 It is a lovely spacious and luxurious car that drives nicely and is just looking for a good home!
Please note that if you wish to test drive it you will need to bring proof of your insurance to show you can drive other cars. Also, cash is preferred and you must be willing to come to the bank with me to pay it in before taking the car. Car is located in Ferndown, Dorset. 

£8750 

DSC04455.JPG

DSC04457.JPG

DSC04460.JPG

DSC04461.JPG

DSC04467.JPG

DSC04470.JPG

DSC04471.JPG

DSC04474.JPG

DSC04475.JPG

DSC04477.JPG

DSC04478.JPG

DSC04480.JPG

DSC04482.JPG

DSC04484.JPG

DSC04487.JPG

DSC04488.JPG

DSC04500.JPG

Edited by homesqueeze
  • Like 2

Wow looks like a brand new car 

Have those back seats ever been sat on 

Good luck with the sale anyone in the market for a good example that has been loved and cherished  would be foolish to pass this up 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Timmyboy said:

My saved Gumtree ad just vanished :) did it sell? 

Yeah sorry it's provisionally sold. Have got a deposit for it and hopefully getting the rest any day now :)