Gearbox code

morning all. The wifes gearbox has took a dislike to her Fabia and decided there not going to work together. Does anyone know what gearbox code I'm looking for? It's a 2005 Fabia 1.9TDI Elegance,  myself and car are far apart at the moment so can't look at car, I can get to see the sticker later on when the other half gets to the garage if that helps?

thanks in advance

GGU It is then. Put one of those searches out online though 247 spares before knowing gearbox code. Do they know what gearbox code? Or they using anyone of the 3 listed on an earlier link? Will any of the 3 fit? I understand the GGU was fitted to the later models but are they different to say the EWT gearbox. Sorry lots of questions but don't want to get my fingers burnt.

WP_20170614_10_19_01_Rich (2).jpg