Order confirmation paperwork

Hi all

I've ordered a new S3 through a broker (SonnAuto t/a buyanewcaronline.co.uk) and I'd like to see an order confirmation from the dealer they use.  I want to make sure they've placed my order and that it's exactly right.  What should I ask to see?

Thanks

Personally I would never buy from a broker who did not put the buyer in touch with the dealer to complete the purchase. Bought 2 cars via Carfile now, in both cases I have had a call form their pet dealer within a few hours of the enquiry via Carfiles website and all negotiations were then done with the dealer over the phone (Seat) or in the showroom (Superb).

Deposits were in both cases given to the dealer, no money was given to the broker, way too risky. Final balance would also have been paid to the dealer but both were on finance with PX as deposit so in truth no monies changed hands. Broker gets his fee from the dealer.