NOW SOLD 18" Pegasus Alloy Wheels with tyres - Anthracite L&K

Hello all,

I am looking to sell my wheels because I'd like to upgrade to larger ones.

My 18" Pegasus wheels are in excellent condition, no curb marks at all. They are cleaned weekly and have been sealed twice since I bought the car in February.

The tyres (235/45/18) are all Pirelli - 3x P7s, and one P-Zero. All of these have loads of tread, I can confirm the exact depth if required but I am sure they are all at least 5mm.

One of the tyres had a small screw in it recently in the centre (more specifically, right between the tread blocks, in the depth measuring gap). I took the screw out and it was fine for 2 weeks without losing pressure, but has now been professionally plugged and sealed.

The wheels are like new and really have been cared for along with the rest of my Superb - I'm a detailing freak with mild OCD :D

If I must find a negative point to mention, it would be the centre caps - they have (very very slight) corrosion around the edges, as they are standard Skoda centre caps made of plastic with a lacquer over the top. I must stress though, that this can only be noticed when right up close.

I've attached a few photos including all wheels - ignore the Meguiars products, I took that photo for a detailing group on Instagram :)

If anyone would like any more info or close-up photos please let me know.

I've decided to reduce the price to £600

I've also decided that arranging a courier (mainly the packaging) is more hassle & risk than it's worth, so these are available for pickup or meet & collect only.

20170503_182635.jpg

20170513_151956.jpg

20170617_213534.jpg

Edited by drewellis
updated listing to SOLD
  • Like 1

Hi David, thanks for the reply. I have used Paisley freight before, they are good and charge £36.99 inc. VAT for a courier service of 4 x 18" alloy wheels with tyres, if that's any help :)

I would use the packaging from my new wheels to send them so they would be well protected.

I live near Blackpool but work in Chorley near Manchester so could meet in either of these locations for collection but I see you are quite far away indeed! 

Drew

I washed the car today so got some better photos, attached. I also measured the tread depths, as follows:

3x Pirelli P7 - 5mm

1x Pirelli P Zero Nero GT - 3mm

20170702_115601-2016x1134.jpg

20170702_115701-2016x1134.jpg

20170702_115612-2016x1134.jpg

20170702_115709-2016x1134.jpg

20170702_115622-2016x1134.jpg

20170702_115725-2016x1134.jpg

20170702_115640-2016x1134.jpg

20170702_115758-2016x1134.jpg

Edited by drewellis
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, welder1 said:

Lovely set of wheels well looked after. GLWS. Peter 

Thanks Peter :biggrin:

Hi all, these wheels are still available. I'm getting my new wheels fitted tomorrow so need to sell these as soon as I can to free up some space in the garage :)

Feel free to contact me with any questions etc

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, these wheels are still available. I still need to sell these as soon as I can to free up some space in the garage

If you are interested but live quite far away I'd be happy to meet you half way if the fuel costs are covered (much cheaper / safer than courier)

Feel free to get in touch with any q's

• 1 month later...

Hi @davidj241 yes they are still available but I'm really looking for £800 for them. 

They have taken residence in my garage and I've cleared some more space in there, so happy to wait longer for a sale :)

If they don't sell I may use them in winter perhaps

Thanks again for your interest, sorry for being an awkward bugger :blush:

24 minutes ago, drewellis said:

Hi @davidj241 yes they are still available but I'm really looking for £800 for them. 

They have taken residence in my garage and I've cleared some more space in there, so happy to wait longer for a sale :)

If they don't sell I may use them in winter perhaps

Thanks again for your interest, sorry for being an awkward bugger :blush:

I Understand as they are great wheels but I'm a bit ocd myself and the fact one has a  different tyre to all the rest is putting me off.

Thanks anyway

54 minutes ago, davidj241 said:

I Understand as they are great wheels but I'm a bit ocd myself and the fact one has a  different tyre to all the rest is putting me off.

Thanks anyway

I totally understand re the tyre. As you were the first to reply to this I guess I would be happy with £750, do let me know if you're interested. I know it's not a massive reduction but it could go towards a tyre change :biggrin:

Cheers

Hi all,

These wheels are still available.

I've decided to reduce the price to £700

I've also decided that arranging a courier (mainly the packaging) is more hassle & risk than it's worth, so these are available for pickup or meet & collect only.

Have updated the first post accordingly. Thanks :)

I have added an ebay link to the top of the listing in the original post.

The sale finishes tonight, if they don't sell I'll relist.

Thanks

( in case you can't be arsed scrolling up:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/352203353670?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 )

• 2 weeks later...