When can it be ordered?

wonkyewok

Does anyone know when prices will be available and when when one can be ordered / delivered? I like the Karoq for the possibility of 4WD on petrol and removable seats; I'm ok with more floaty ride compared with Seat Ateca; but I think the Ateca is more pretty.

The Skoda Auto CZ configurator is now live with a restricted initial offering, available through here:

http://www.skoda-auto.cz/

Obviously, the colours and specs may be nowhere near what is/maybe available in the UK but it's something to play with.

Talk on the CZ auto websites are of the official public launch at Frankfurt in September.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aerofurb said:

The Skoda Auto CZ configurator is now live with a restricted initial offering, available through here:

http://www.skoda-auto.cz/

Obviously, the colours and specs may be nowhere near what is/maybe available in the UK but it's something to play with.

Talk on the CZ auto websites are of the official public launch at Frankfurt in September.

Nice. I built 4 differnt karoq now. But No 360 Camera like kodiaq and Ateca? Still No virtual cockpit? Probably fr.o.m. Week 22 2018 as MY2019 and No 1.5 TSI 4*4 DSG? 

Edited by Oykkh

These days there isn't the complete range available at launch as there used to be (not just Skoda) - the CR170 Yeti was available within a few weeks (perhaps a month or so) of the Yeti launch.

Hopefully there will be a Sportline or Monte Carlo version following on (Sportline as with the Kodiaq) and I agree with a 150 (at least!) TSI 4x4 DSG.

Until the full line up is available, the slightly warmed TIBET III will continue to do me just fine. Time to play with the configurator and DVLA and work out an appropriate registration seeing as it is Alaskan, not Himalayan based - far too many 'i' and 'q' around Alaska! Passes the time.

A bit more info here and some video, including the virtual cockpit:

https://www.auto.cz/srovnani-skoda-karoq-vs-skoda-kodiaq-opravdu-potrebujete-sedm-mist-108253

Being the Yeti has now stopped production and the tooling is being swapped out over the summer stopping period, why can't they be ordered until October. What happens between now and then? Could be making load in that space of time

• 1 month later...

I see on the car configurator on the Skoda UK web site they say the Karoq will be available from October.  What is not clear is whether they mean deliveries will begin in October or whether (more likely I suspect) orders can be placed from October.

And last time I checked October has 31 days, so "October" is still a wide period of time.

Oh, and you can't configure a car yet, the option is greyed out.

Edited by Portman