Superb Sport Line 2018

Today I went to the dealer to take look of something for my Octavia. And saw this sick Sport line with new MIB III. To bad they don't have a test model. :P

• Like 1

It's still MIB2, just different screen and some minor software changes

I think not even the 9.2" screen is MIB3, as i know only Audi uses that in the latest systems 

13 hours ago, kriva said:

I thought it was still MIB II, just with a different fascia? Isn't MIB III only finding its way to VW round about now?

Nope Octavia has MIB III all touch screen, and Superb now two as 2018 model year.

Looka at the 2017 model it has MIB II. (1:28)

Edited by Croat

That it just not true. If you do a VCDS readout of the Infotainment Module 5F, you get a MIB2 reading. Also the MJ2017 already have the new Skin inside and the Online stuff, just needs to be activated. Its the same stuff just packed differently. In the end, that doesn't matter to the end user what is behind it, but what he gets. In VW, you had all the stuff prior to the new glass design (Car Net). You could also change the Screen from a MY2017 to a MY2018 in a Superb and it would work, except for the App button needed to be coded. Seen it already done in a Octavia.

Oh and on the new MY2018 Amundsen you can code the "old" infotainment skin, if you like the older design more (i do the Coding myself so i know what can be done)

And the screen is not all Touchscreen, but the buttons work in a different way :)

Edited by Blindek