Roof fixings for partition net fitted by dealer

Can anyone help me find the parts to finish the fitting of my partition net please. It has been fitted by the dealer and has fittings in the roof liner just behind the rear seats (see picture). However they cannot find the parts details to for similar fittings behind the front seats. As a result I cannot use it with the rear seats down which is a real pain as this is what I want it for most - I brought it to prevent stuff from the back joining me in the front in a prang etc.

Has anyone got roof fixings behind the front seats in a Mk3 or, ideally, does anyone know the parts numbers for them.

Thank you

DSC_0121.JPG

I didn't know, that there were fittings available to fix this net partition behind the front seats,  I 've only heard of the two that are drilled into the headlining behind the rear seats.  I suppose the same fittings could be used, as they would do the same job.   Hope you manage to get something worked out.

Hi

My month old SEL has the forward net fixings fitted. I speced the car with the partition net. They look identical to the ones at the rear for normal seat up operation. 

I'm confused.  I had the divider net fitted as standard to my Leon ST and the fixing points were pre fitted to the headlining, just in front of rear seat grab handles.  It was only for use with the rear seats folded flat.  I guess the rational was that the retractable boot cover should be adequate with the seats up. 

Either the dealer has fitted them in the wrong place or you just require another two fixing points,  for when the seats are collapsed. 

Edited by penguin17

Thank you for all the comments - it seems that fittings can be fitted in the forward position. 

Crummy, can you let me know if yours were factory or dealer fitted please. I'll then show my dealer your picture as proof that forward fitting is possible.

All the best 

BA

Presume it was factory fitted. Car is a company lease, so just turned up on a low loader from Marshalls. So no dealings with supplying dealer.

Edited by Crummy