Columbus icons facelift

On 02/08/2017 at 22:20, Micks_address said:

Yes they are different hardware and software versions... his is h54 mine is h50, they both can do pretty much the same thing so im sure mine can be software updated... maybe just need to wait for an update to become available

IMAG1474.jpg

IMAG1478.jpg

Have you managed to get it updated? Early batch of FL here too and I am on H50 HW/0933 SW

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've always had mine in "List" mode - didn't know there was a Grid option. Just been out to my car (November 2017) and the icons are in colour.

So looks like there has definitely been a change and the early FL cars have had "stock items" fitted and the later ones have had the newer kit.

I don't think you'll ever see an update through official channels, seems very rare that people say they went to Skoda and they performed an update on Infotainment equipment.

• 3 weeks later...