Clio RS 200 Silverstone GP

Alexford

Well after ditching the my MK1 VRS a month ago(I'll put a pic in for reference)  I'd like to introduce you to this. 

My Clio RS 200 Silverstone GP; car no. 32 of 50. Super rare(here's hoping they appreciate in value. I imagine that's my wishful thinking though) 

It's done a lot less miles than the Skoda having just clicked over to 39,000and has been just aswell looked after. The previous owner was an absolute legend to buy from. It definitely drives different but I must say it handles unbelievably and is 10x more comfortable on the seats and suspension. No power till after 4k revs is also interesting compared to the Skoda but the 7500rpm red line is a laugh!!  

The aim for this car is to keep it standard(for now) it already has a KTR induction kit, nothing fancy. The main aim is to keep it clean and looked after however 3 new door dings and 3 minor scratches in a month we are not off to a great start-works car park is a nightmare. :( 

If anyone has any detailing product to recommend or some good wheels to fit let me know- not a fan of the wheels. 

Let see what the future holds with this other than a expensive fuel bill- £160 pound last month but many smiles were had enjoying that money! 

IMG_9107.JPG

IMG_9109.JPG

FB_IMG_1502363700769.jpg