Deer strike. Broken DRL

Having struck a deer last night I was pleased to see only damage to the offside drl, which is loose and I can just move it around with a prod . I'm guessing the best access to it would be through the wheel arch? The light itself is out and I have an orange warning on the dash. So if anyone has had similar problem should it be held firm by a bracket or similar? Does it have a bulb inside or is it a sealed unit? Regards, neil

Edited by Black vRS Oct
More detail added

Access to the lamp assembly is via the small removal panel on the outer edges of the lower grill. It can be a git to get off !!. If your drls are dual use, i.e. fog and drl like mine, the lamp assembly is held in place by plastic clips that are molded into the housing. There are two bulbs, both can be changed. An orange lamp on the dash indicates one of the bulbs is defective, hitting deer legs will do that!!! done the same thing a couple of years ago. The fact you can move the assembly around sounds like one of the clips that holds the lamp assembly is possibly broken. 

If the plastic clips are only broken on the light unit and not in the bumper section there is no need to take the bumper off, just do as above regarding removing the panel on the grill ( a bit fiddly but can be done) buy a new drl/fog light ( cheap enough on e bay ). Replace the blown bulb and plug bulbs back into light unit and it will clip back in with a gentle push.

Cheers guys, from what I could see there's no way I could do it properly without taking the bumper off. Xpower, I've seen three metal type pins at the bottom of the bumper, do these just pull out? Strange why they don't just use a torx?

23 hours ago, xpower said:

The DRL on the FL MK2 is LED - it does require the bumper to be off to access it correctly.

Ah right enough , my mistake didn't read it was for the vrs