Rear parking sensor options

Hi guys got my car today  (Octavia 07 plate )and I'm in need of fitting rear parking sensors don't need fancy one just some that will beep , my mk5 golf gti had some genuine vw ones that just beeped do skoda do some that just beep ?? Has anyone got and links to any as this boot as massive compared to the golf lol 

All off the after market and genuine ones do beep...

From the moment your car hadn't left factory with the genuine ones installed, this means is almost impossible to retrofit now as your car lacks of the controller which is rather cheep, and the sensors with the option to show in the radio-CD device screen.

So a significant solution is to fit after market with a dedicated led display for rear distance and which will perform nicely. 

There is also a possibility to add rear camera to view all the area but this is another story.

I have just had an after market kit (originally fitted by Skoda Northampton back in 2013) which beeped with a nice load tone, similar to the original kit but with no display or leds, replaced by DF Crash repairs when they replaced my bumper and the new kit makes hardly any noise at all and has the speaker stuck on the wall carpet at the top of the boot.  I took the parcel shelf out but it doesn't get any louder.  I suppose its less annoying but I dread the day I have to rely on it in a noise airport carpark :sweat:

Anyone got any recommendations of recently available kits that make a decent sound?