Centre console inserts

Bigdrive

Hi, i picked up my new Fabia 1.0 TSI 110 Estate SEL yesterday and there are no rubber inserts in the bottom of the centre consol cup holder, coin or under gear lever trays. I traded in a 2016 registered Fabia SEL hatch that had them and wondered if anybody can confirm wheter they  have them fitted in their new Fabias. It seems a bit crazy to have removed them from the SEL spec because they are a nice touch in stooping items placed in storage areas from rattling around. Many thanks. 

I tend to find that you're pretty safe with the area under the handbrake, but stuff does tend to rattle around in the space beyond the cupholders. 

Seems the VW group are saving their nice interior trimmings for the new Polo which is a shame.

Looks like penny-pinching for the sake of it. If it is, then it's really rather shoddy and will not endear return customers. Me, for one.

• Like 1

My wife has pretty much decided not to get a new Citigo when it's time due to the fact they no longer come with  a PID system (her choice).

It really is daft to downgrade things within Skoda cars as people will go elsewhere and probably not to a VAG car.