Help finding encoding vcds skoda fabia 3

Hello my friends, I have a Skoda Fabia 3 car in 2017, I want to do coding that I press and hold the car sign on opening / closing and the windows will open / close. Can you bring me such a code? Thank you very much dear

friends

I have vcds cable version 17.1.3

Edited by naor123000

19 minutes ago, naor123000 said:

Allow app link? Via dedicated cable or vcds?

It’s called Carista, available on Apple App Store on your iphone or on the android App Store. It’s an app so no need to direct connect or VCDS. 

All it requires is for you to get a WiFi obd2 dongle to allow your phone to connect to the car. 

9 hours ago, JGrindel said:

תוכל לעשות זאת באמצעות האפליקציה carista ו dvle obd2 WiFi.

I do not understand the software very well. Is there a way to make a Vcds program brief?

9 minutes ago, naor123000 said:

I do not understand the software very well. Is there a way to make a Vcds program brief?

If you want a simple app that does basic customisation and fault finding then the Carista OBD2 is a really good app to have. As if you start messing around with VCDS when your unsure on what to do then you could potentially harm your car without intention. (not saying you will but it can happen... I know I would break something if I tried haha)

link to app https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/carista-obd2/id954363569?mt=8

Edited by JGrindel

It really is that easy with Carista, if the change you want to make is one that is listed for your type of car in Carista, all you do is "click" on it and that change has been made.  Carista, well at least the "customising" section/functions has been designed for use by people with very little or no technical ability.  Whereas VCDS is more like having a well equipped box of car that should let you do anything - but only if you know how to do it - and that is not me being harsh on VCDS it is excellent - I seem to have both Carista and VCDS.

Edited by rum4mo

7 hours ago, langers2k said:

Sounds like the OP already has a VCDS cable.

@naor123000 - you should upgrade to the latest VCDS version (currently 17.8.0) and post a full autoscan. That'll let us see what your car is made of and offer any relevant coding.

Maybe my mistake then, normally someone that uses VCDS has a very good idea as to recode things and does not ask for a brief script of what needs doing?

• 1 month later...
On 01/10/2017 at 23:08, naor123000 said:

Hello my friends, I have a Skoda Fabia 3 car in 2017, I want to do coding that I press and hold the car sign on opening / closing and the windows will open / close. Can you bring me such a code? Thank you very much dear

friends

I have vcds cable version 17.1.3

Do you have electric windows in the back?  

If you don’t, window open & close won’t work off the key fob, even for the front as the factory electrics are different.

i didn’t spec them on mine, so it doesn’t work.

(I use Carista as well, it’s good app).

Edited by rooflessdriver
TYPO