Warning Light for Front Daylight LED's

I've just witnessed something very strange in last 5 days. My car shown error for daylight LEDS both front left and right (not at the same time, few days difference) but the LED's work just fine when I check them manually. I am really confused why and what would cause this issue? I enabled "eyelashes" on day light LEDS over the OBD11, but the first error came up before that (for LEFT side) so that can't be. Any idea? I'm writing in hope that anyone else experienced the same issue and it went away after it shown up ^^. Really worried I might have to go to dealer 

Had a issue with the DRL's. An error would come up after indicating. When the car was straight again  and the indicator cancelled the DRL's didn't come back on properly. If I stopped the car and switched off ignition everything would reset and it would be OK.

No error codes after turning off the ignition. Skoda switched the control units around and so far haven't had any more error codes but the lights don't seem to response as fast as they did before the swap so monitoring at the moment. May have just been a connection, I was only having a problem on one side and my car came with DRL's and eyelashes all enabled.

11 hours ago, knfruitbat said:

Had a issue with the DRL's. An error would come up after indicating. When the car was straight again  and the indicator cancelled the DRL's didn't come back on properly. If I stopped the car and switched off ignition everything would reset and it would be OK.

No error codes after turning off the ignition. Skoda switched the control units around and so far haven't had any more error codes but the lights don't seem to response as fast as they did before the swap so monitoring at the moment. May have just been a connection, I was only having a problem on one side and my car came with DRL's and eyelashes all enabled.

Interesting, my issue was similar just that the lights never turned off. Error came up "Check front left DRL" or "Check front right DRL" but after stopping/starting it disappeared (I can see it via ODB11 still inside computer though). I guess if it comes up again I'll have to go to dealer. Hopefully nothing is wrong. I only repeated so I clarify the problem, after reading above I thought to my self its written weird ^^.

Yesterday my car suddenly shown dead LED front left and it also stopped working :/. I tried connectors upfront (around lights under the hood) a bit and I heard a "click". Its possible that either I cracked some wire housing or I actually had lose cable. We'll see in time :D DRL works now, no errors yesterday. I hope that was it, otherwise going to dealer next week.

Edited by JackySi

• 2 weeks later...

Update to "close" topic. After inspecting cables and as I wrote above clicking them back in every thing works fine! I also noticed that LEDs may show errors if I enable "eye lashes" in the VCDS for daylight running lights. So after disabling that and fixing connectors, all is well =).