Amundsen Sat Nav

OFrank

I have very recently purchased a Yeti Outdoor 1.2 Tsi and am finding the Sat Nav very difficult to operate compared with my previous car's sat nav. Please can anyone tell me how to delete stored destinations? Trying to follow the instructions does not appear possible!

Thank you.

OFrank

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:35, Urrell said:

On my 2015 Amundsen II

Setup

Manage Memory
Delete User Data

Then select the categories to delete.

The OP says he has an Amundsen, not Amundsen II.

25 minutes ago, 137699 said:

The OP says he has an Amundsen, not Amundsen II.

He has recently purchased the car so that could be new, how many new owners know what model of infotainment they have fitted.
I did say that pertained to the Amundsen II, if you think he has an earlier model why not help him by showing how it's done instead of continually picking at my posts?

• Like 3

My 2014 F/L Yeti Outdoor is fitted with the "earlier" Sat-Nav, which I believe to be an Amundsen (it has DAB).

Assuming you have the older type navigation system then press "Set-Up" from the Nav screen and scroll down until you see "Delete Destination Memory". You can then select either "All Destinations" or "Last Destinations".

A few photos below.

If you have the later system then Urrell's guidance applies (above)

Good luck:thumbup:

DSCN6735.JPG

DSCN6736.JPG

Edited by pinkpanther
  • Like 1

Hi my brother recently bought a Portable Stat-Nav,

Until I suggested that He Delete History, He was having Problems with Destinations etc.

Opening Memory and deleting History solved His Problems.

Search my History on Skoda Yeti and deleted old Non Relevant Destinations,

I'm In Aus, and any other destinations are irrelevant and Unit has been Magic Since.

Hi Gobmax  thanks for your posting which was helpful. I have now managed to delete destinations I no longer need. Its a pity the manual is so poor at giving  the correct advice!

OFrank