3” Turbo back exhaust cheap?

Hi guys, im looking to have my 2.0 tfsi mapped from Stage 1 to Stage 2. Im going to buy a cold air intake, hpfp and a 3” turbo back exhaust with sports cat (resonated). Can someone advise me on a cheap exhaust? Milltek is beyond expensive. 

Cheers

Edited by ChrisVRS1

Pipewerx and Blueflame are alternatives which are cheaper than Miltec. You won't need a HPFP unless going for stage 2+, which may cause you clutch issues and you'd need a better intercooler - not worth the additional cost for a minor gain over stage 2 in my opinion, having done it! 

If I were doing it again, I'd just do a decent cold air intake, 3 inch downpipe and a decent map like Shark or Revo. That would get around 260bhp on the TFSI. I got 276bhp at stage 2+ on mine, but waaaay not worth the hassle and cost of hpfp and intercooler. My clutch struggled at stage 2 unfortunately. 

The downpipe is the first section from the turbo which includes the cat. If replacing this section for a 3" diameter it will come with a sports cat fitted - or you could buy a de-cat downpipe but you'd need to swap it out for your MOT each year. 

The rest of the exhaust system is up to you :) as the only restriction in airflow is the downpipe section I believe. Leaving standard gives you more of a sleeper, but mine did sound lovely with a full system. 

Jut remembered my downpipe was a 'Piper'. 

That looks great altho a pain in the ass come MOT i bet having to change it? When u say sound great on boost.. is it loud? Can u hear ur car coming from miles away? Lol. I quite like all the pops and bang you hear from the likes of st focus, leon cupra etc. Does this make any? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 07:13, ChrisVRS1 said:

That looks great altho a pain in the ass come MOT i bet having to change it? When u say sound great on boost.. is it loud? Can u hear ur car coming from miles away? Lol. I quite like all the pops and bang you hear from the likes of st focus, leon cupra etc. Does this make any? 

unless your friendly with an mot guyB)