Octavia New 1.5 tsi ordered club

You can operate them independently or link them in Maxidot. When you press the seat button the corner of the infotainment screen lights up with wheel, seats and temperature controls for both

1 hour ago, YMe said:

My personal opinion - for what it's worth - dump the Smart Protect and the Life Shine  - get the heated steering wheel and seats - with or without the speed limiter.

Mangaed to get the Smart protect and Lifeshine free , as i was comparing to an alternative Dealer price , just to confirm , if i have Heated Seats and Windscreen , i also added ACC , will it have the Speed limiter as well .

2 hours ago, YMe said:

Did I mention that the boot lid has a small aerofoil?

Something else that is not shown on the car configurator , have to make a check list before i  get the car , to see whats missing or added .

15 hours ago, johnmb said:

Something else that is not shown on the car configurator , have to make a check list before i  get the car , to see whats missing or added .

It is on the car configurator not as a picture but words I compared a 1.4 and 1.5 spec side by side and it says something like rear spoiler no (1.4) rear spoiler yes (1.5) - my brackets.

20171112_152404.jpg

20171112_152414.jpg

Edited by YMe
Making sense of gobbledegook I write.
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, YMe said:

It is on the car configurator not as a picture but words I compared a 1.4 and 1.5 spec side by side and it says something like rear spoiler no (1.4) rear spoiler yes (1.5) - my brackets.

20171112_152404.jpg

20171112_152414.jpg

Your making me even more jealous and In patient , oh the waiting 

SWMBO noticed the ambient lighting yesterday evening as I hadn't told her I added it (err. along with the ACC with speed limiter, chrome window surround, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, LED rear lights high function, rear backrest release from boot and the rear view parking camera.

The ambient lighting door strips are great especially in a race blue car as the strips can be race blue (almost) too.

No practical use but, like the needle sweep of the dials, is a lot of fun.

• Like 1

All this talk of heated steering wheel and seats makes me think I should have added heated seats to my order.

Might just phone the dealer and see if it can be added. Suspect I may be a bit late !

4 hours ago, WallMeerkat said:

Nice, wonder if the rear spoiler can be ordered in...

The rear spoiler comes as standard on the 1.5 SE L.

2 hours ago, fergiet said:

All this talk of heated steering wheel and seats makes me think I should have added heated seats to my order.

Might just phone the dealer and see if it can be added. Suspect I may be a bit late !

No harm in trying but it will probably increase your BW date.

Took your advice YMe, ditched the Smart Protect and the Sports wheel, added heated seats, heated wheel and rear backrest openers. Just waiting for the Build week, now.

Edited by NFmiller
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NFmiller said:

Took your advice YMe, ditched the Smart Protect and the Sports wheel, added heated seats, heated wheel and rear backrest openers. Just waiting for the Build week, now.

Good move - used the heated seats and wheel today - brilliant. Funny enough I was sitting in my car about an hour ago with my ambient lighting, heated seat and wheel watching recordings of Tipping Point on the Columbus and it crossed my mind about whether you made the change. When I tweaked my spec. after ordering it added three weeks to the build time - well worth the wait. SWMBO tried the passenger side Heated Seat today and she is hooked.

I don't think you'll regret it.

On 11/11/2017 at 21:52, johnmb said:

Mangaed to get the Smart protect and Lifeshine free , as i was comparing to an alternative Dealer price , just to confirm , if i have Heated Seats and Windscreen , i also added ACC , will it have the Speed limiter as well .

There are two types of ACC one with and one without the Speed Limiter. You can only get ACC with Speed Limiter if you opt for Heated Seats and Steering Wheel but you still have to specify if you want ACC with Speed Limiter

Edited by YMe
Getting information right.

Doesn't let you go above speed you set. I see it as ACC keeps you up to the set speed - speed limiter keeps you down to the set speed no matter the right foot pedal although if you floor the accelerator it will override setting.

Edited by YMe
Muddying already murky water.

What I do around my area where it's all 30 or 40 is have ACC at 40 and Limiter at 30 and swap between the two as necessary. Lever forward for ACC and back for Speed Limiter.

Edited by YMe
Knitting with no wool.

Phoned dealer and was able to add heated seats, he said build date wouldn't change but if I wanted to add anything else I needed to do it now.

Very pleased.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fergiet said:

Phoned dealer and was able to add heated seats, he said build date wouldn't change but if I wanted to add anything else I needed to do it now.

Very pleased.

Good move - roll on January.

17 hours ago, NFmiller said:

The long haul begins - but worth the wait.