TDI Tuning CRDT2 Tuning Box for 140bhp diesel

ChrisRJ

As I am selling my 2010 Superb I have taken off the Tuning box that I fitted in Nov 15, some 43,00 miles ago. It does give the improvement in power advertised (140 to 170ish). The driving experience is much improved. I primarily fitted this box for the mpg increases that were claimed. Having kept  a brim to brim record over the past 46,000 miles I have not seen any increase in mpg, but the power increase is there and the mpg is no worse, so a benefit in power and driveability. If you drive gingerly and steadily I am sure you will see better mpg, however  you will want to use the available extra power!

The box is easily fitted, I had mine installed by them, but took it off in less than 30 mins - its all there including instructions.

I am looking for £100, which will include postage to you (within the UK).

If anyone want any further information please let me know.

Chis.

IMG_20171111_142639588.jpg

IMG_20171111_142613822.jpg

IMG_20171111_142633725.jpg

IMG_20171111_142713907.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2017 at 07:57, Rustynuts said:

Got £70 here if you still have this?

Sorry I have only just seen this post, too busy with Christmas shopping I was dragged to last fri and  sat! Yes, I will take that deal as it's just sitting in the garage after I took it off the Superb I am still trying to sell! Pm me your address and how you want to pay.

Sorry mate, made the decision over the weekend to sell the Yeti and get a newer one rather than run this one into the ground as I planned to. I'm not sure yet whether I'll be getting another 140 or if I might just get into a 150, so I'll have to leave this for now I'm afraid.

Cheers anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...