Green Panel Filter

jonny boy

I seem some what confussed about the hype surrounding the green panel filter and the 160 intake fitted to my standard 05 vRS Fabia. Out of curiousity I refitted a brand new standard air filter and the standard fabia vrs air intake and found NO difference at all.

I agree, there is little difference from std, other than it will rev abover 4k much easier.

But with a remap, the difference is night and day! :thumbup:

I seem some what confussed about the hype surrounding the green panel filter and the 160 intake fitted to my standard 05 vRS Fabia. Out of curiousity I refitted a brand new standard air filter and the standard fabia vrs air intake and found NO difference at all.

The main reason I went for the Green panel filter is because it can be cleaned which meant with the mileage I was doing, it was cheaper than replacing the paper filter frequently... I didn't bother with the PD160 mod :D

Chris

I concur with the above. Took mine out for cleaning, replaced with original, and no noticable differance. Replaced with clean green filter, again, no noticable differance.

Well the intake does make mine able to rev over 3.5k without it feeling restricted badly, dunno if green filter or intake is mostly the reason for this but when the green filter was dirty it sure didnt want to pull much over 3k (it was very dirty, admittedly).