Does Sunset glass need sun blinds/tints?

As above, got a baby on the way, seen all the posts about tints & blinds, OEM, Vanstyle, etc. but I've got the factory Sunset glass in my estate so it's tinted as such. Have others with this found that's adequate or have they gone full hog with summat else as well??

I think the easiest way would be for you to wait until the baby is here and decide for yourself as it would o my be a day or so delivery. If you want to keep it dark for the baby then by all means, I find the tints in the superb dark enough and my children have never complained in either that or my wife's focus.

Yes, just see what it is like. This time of year not a problem without anything really.  We had a mk5 golf without any tint and we needed blinds for the summer without question. We have an Octavia now and it has fairly heavy tinting to the rear windows and have not used anything else. Although the children are getting a bit older now. 6 yo and 2.5 now....

Sunset glass is not very dark, more of a green, I have sunset and also have Skoda rear window blinds that fit around the window trim, great for summer heat, privacy and fresh air for kids at the back.

I have the SPG and a mixture of Vanstyle and Škoda blinds - the  Vanstyle rear window blind came in two sections leaving a thick line down the centre, the Škoda version comes in one section. 

The added benefit of the blinds are they MAY reduce debris/broken glass entering the cabin. My rear screen shattered and due to the noticeable split, I hadn't fitted the Vanstyle  rear screen, but after seeing just how much glass entered the cabin, and the fact I was still finding pieces months later, I went out and bought the Škoda one. 

Edited by Guest
Clarification