Headlight upgrade options

SeanG

Hi Folks,

Daughter has a 15 Citigo and I'd like to upgrade the headlights and wondering what options there are?  Straight upgraded bulb, higher output bulb or LED maybe?

Any and all advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean

most go for upgraded bulbs, one thing I would recommend is that you check the light adjuster on the dashboard by the light switch is on 0, mine wasn't and it made a massive difference having the lights pointing upwards lol

37 minutes ago, VRS Mike said:

most go for upgraded bulbs, one thing I would recommend is that you check the light adjuster on the dashboard by the light switch is on 0, mine wasn't and it made a massive difference having the lights pointing upwards lol

Thanks. After some further reviews elsewhere on this site I’ve order Osram Nightbreakers which should do the trick. And checked the levels -set at 0. Cheers

I'd go with Nightbreaker Laser bulbs (latest variant)..... Or if not Nightbreaker Unlimited bulbs (Older variant).  Both are big improvements on the OEM bulbs.

Whilst out and about in our Citigo I've overtaken citigo cars with obviously OEM bulbs in them on the motorway at night.

14 hours ago, WaveyDavey said:

I'd go with Nightbreaker Laser bulbs (latest variant)..... Or if not Nightbreaker Unlimited bulbs (Older variant).  Both are big improvements on the OEM bulbs.

Whilst out and about in our Citigo I've overtaken citigo cars with obviously OEM bulbs in them on the motorway at night.

Installed the Laser versions which I bought and the difference is amazing - from yellow to bright white.  So much so, I also ordered them for the wife’s i10!

photo of i10 with OEM on the right and new Osram NB Laser on the left.

F48D51B6-9640-453F-8046-1E7969CAF377.jpeg

• Like 1