Modula roof bars

Has anyone used these on their estate, if so are they any good? I had Thule Wingbars on the last car but these are ~£110 cheaper!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Modula-Alu-Black-Roof-Bars-Skoda-Octavia-Mk-3-Estate-13-17-Open-Rails-Aero-Pair/132126924341?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Edited by Dave77

Not heard of those. I have a Whispbar system on the Qashqai, hoping it fits the Octavia estate... Definitely recommend these, they're the same height as the car rails so roof boxes etc don't look too high. Silent and look good so stay on the car. 

https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/roofbars/whispbar_aero_x_rail_bars_1_x_s43_1_x_s44_prs53/Qx%40w%2C6M4gNax5vN1Yv0vegd3uHKu~8bS%2ChuvNj4HZ2m2%40F2lMB1uBJiArS7tLWw{g

What are the loops on the bars that fit around the roof bar made of?

Looks like a rubber type material, if so how secure are they from a security point of view?

not much point having a locking system if you could just cut through them with a Stanley knife!?

Edited by Dinesy

Look pretty shonky to me. If I'm strapping my expensive possessions  to the roof of my car I'd not skimp personally. I have a set of very slick looking Whispbars (that came with the car) and a set of Thules when I need the extra width (roof box + two bikes).