Must be a good alarm

It could be mindless vandals rather than a break in, it happens.

Only last week in our area a youth on a bike kicked in someone's rear light unit, just for the hell of it, caught on CCTV and posted up on the local police FB page.

Anyways hope you get it sorted quickly, having something like this happening to ruin your day.

Edited by MickA

I reckon they were after the baby seat - easy item to sell on for a few quid to then buy drugs with.

I hope there was no other damage other than the broken window (which is an easy fix and a bit of hoovering to recover from)? Last time I had a car broken into (a long time ago), rather than break the window (it was only a Metro with no alarm and before deadlocks were a thing on small cars, not exactly hard to get into), they forced both the drivers door and passenger door locks, breaking the locks and denting both doors in the process. All to steal a £30 Kenwood stereo that was already second-hand when I bought it off a mate and an empty CD jewel case.

Ouch - I guess we know where they attacked the window from then.

Glad it's all sorted now, hopefully you can get back to enjoying the car.