Eibach pro kit w Bilstein. 12’ B. Expierence?

I’ve got sag in the rear of my B. Super irritating with 4 adults in the car. Otherwise just an inconvenience w 2 in the car. I’ve tried finding standard length springs w higher load compacity but it isn’t worked out. 

Been told to try the Eibach/Bilstein Pro kit with a 30mm drop and stiffer progressive springs. Will this firm up the rear end enough to have 4 adults in the car without scraping the tires in the upper fender when hitting a bump?  Not worried about ride quality so much. 

Tried the spring spacers but it drives alittle odd afterwards. Bounce is still there. 

And is this the right kit? 

Hi Joe. That deal in kr seems stonking value at approx £460 for the full kit. Feedback on those Ceika units in Snappers link above also very good but more expensive. Both homologated for European use.

I have an eibach setup on my 3.6 (lowered 30mm) on 19” summer rims. Loaded up with 4 plus luggage the car can bottom out at high speed on motorways floating bumps at high speed but rare (affects inside of rear tyres bizarrely). Winter 18’s fine. Otherwise handling is sublime. The only other problem I have is the car bottoming out in car parks where ramp inclines are harsh....the Superb is long and when lowered it can scrape on ‘sharp’ slopes or annoyingly harsh driveways etc. 

Other than that, you won’t regteet it. Handling better, stopping and braking improved (although looking for a strut bar to help me a bit) and car looks better IMHO too.....good luck with it.

Dave

PS. Do you have the web link for that Eibach set Joe?

• Like 1

Thanks both of you. 

Snapper, those coilovers look super cool. But we have very struck inspections here in Denmark and I doubt they would be allowed. But cool alternative! 

Wile7, really appreciate the feedback on the Eibach. I bit the bullet and bought from a German supplier selling on eBay. Paid a few more dollars for it, but the reviews on the website I posted above we’re very bad. People ordering 1 brand name thing and getting some off brand instead. Then no customer service when you complained. It’s ok to take that risk w brake pads etc. But not w an expensive suspension system that has to be correct. 

Im happy to hear you think the Eibach system is good. I have no previous experience w lowering a car. I have a mustang that lowered but very mildly and it’s a race car. I would t be lowering the Superb but the stock suspension is 3cm lower than the Skoda spec is. So my rear suspension is shot. And why not upgrade if I’m forced to use money on it. Lol. 

Do you you have any Picts of your before and after?