One wheel refurb, no 4 wheel refurb

roaddetective

Oh when will I ever stop spending on my car. Earlier this year a pot hole buckled one of my alloys. Not much, but it would not balance perfect anymore. So I bought a brand new Neptune alloy at a good price from a garage in Scotland. I put the new one on the car and boxed the buckled one away. Then thought the other week, why not get the buckled one out and have it straightened and refurbed. The company I went to, stated they could match the original colour quite close, so I left it with that refurb company. Went to pick it up and compared it to the other wheels, it had far more sparkle in the silver paint than the original silver metallic wheels. The problem is, I like the refurb wheel with the bright silver sparkle more than my original wheel colour. So now I am having the other 3 wheels refurbed with the same bright sparkly silver, even though there is no real damage to any of them.  The new wheel I bought, might go back into the box in case I need it in the future.

• Haha 1