S3 Sportline - Condensation in Headlamps

Yep they all do it.

A neighbour just took delivery of his brand new superb. He was annoyed about the same problem. Dealer told him it was normal. He is less than impressed.

It occurs on my car too. Cannot be bothered with it had enough 'niggles' already with other things.

I am learning to lower my standards.

I've not personally had this in mine but it's very common in light clusters these days as they simply don't emit enough heat to help shift the moisture.  As above, not even cars costing 3-4 times as much as a Superb are immune.  The cold weather and dealers no doubt jet washing directly in the vicinity of the lights on the pre-collection clean won't help either. 

I've never noticed this in mine until I collected it from being in the bodyshop for a week after I crashed it. Presumably it didn't get much use whilst in their care so the condensation built up. It was gone within a few days of my getting it back and using it regularly and it has not returned.

After 100 miles today... Mine are also like this.. Its just cold moisture in the air causing it.. Same on a lot of cars...

Give it a few hours parked and it will be back to normal 

I used to get this in my Octy. Particularly when I snow foamed the car Ona cold morning. It soon disperses. 

However I used to get condensation on my rear clusters on one of my MINI and BMW replaced as they stated it shouldn’t be doing that and the seal was damaged.