Quick towbar question?

Probably, why don't you just order it as an optional extra, its OEM cheap as chips & warrantyed.

If its an exsisting car for retro fit FFS do it properly, these O3's have a hellva reputation for their towing abilities which any future owners will expect if they see a towbar

3 hours ago, Corrida15 said:

Is the towbar fitment different between hatch and estate? Thanks guys.

I had a new 2.0TDi estate 18 months ago with a factory fitted tow-bar and I have a 2017 1.5TSi Hatchback now with a factory fitted tow-bar: the 'ook looks the same but that is the only bit I can see. The fitting of the 'ook is the same.

3 hours ago, Corrida15 said:

Is the towbar fitment different between hatch and estate? Thanks guys.

Going by the model numbers of the tow bars for the estate and the hatch on PF Jones they would appear to be the same.

10 hours ago, YMe said:

I had a new 2.0TDi estate 18 months ago with a factory fitted tow-bar and I have a 2017 1.5TSi Hatchback now with a factory fitted tow-bar: the 'ook looks the same but that is the only bit I can see. The fitting of the 'ook is the same.

note to self; order new keyboard. :D