Head unit freezing on 2014 vrs

I have a 2014 vrs and currently  having issues with the head unit freezing and radio channels changing on there accord. This normally first 5 mins after starting the car. Recently it seems to be longer. 

Has anybody else had the same issues ?

yeah. i have the same problems with my amundsen head unit. when its cold the radio change the channels by it self  and also the displaymode. the touch screen is sometimes very slow and sometimes it dont work at all until the car get warmer.

I have complained to the dealer and he asked me to get it on film and send it to them but i always forget to film it when i am stressed in the morning.

my dealer has been very nice so far, getting things fixed or changed on warranty so i guess this shoud be taken care of as soon as i get it documented on film,

I had the same issue in winter time unit would not switch on until the car had warmed up and even then was very slow to respond to any button pressed.

I contacted my local dealership and they tried a software update but nothing made a difference and they just changed it under warranty and I have had no issues again.

1 hour ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Don't let the dealer tell you there isn't,     :shake:    there is    :nod:

Normal dealer reply, even when I gave them all the details Sparshatts said there was such update! So I installed the update myself (thanks Aki78).

14 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

Normal dealer reply, even when I gave them all the details Sparshatts said there was such update! So I installed the update myself (thanks Aki78).

How would you update it yourself?

Thanks 

46 minutes ago, Tim1631 said:

How would you update it yourself?

Ask for a PM with the download link, then copy the files onto an SD card to install them, then use VCDS to clear the fault code caused by updating the software.

All the information is in this forum...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

There is a software up date for this problem.

Don't let the dealer tell you there isn't,     :shake:    there is    :nod:

i know but it did not fix the problem. same crap happend as soon as winter came.