Rear Seat Middle Arm Rest

vadimo

amongst many handy pragmatic features on this car there is one big hole and its when you fold out the armrest of the centre seat, you actually have hole into the boot, It seems insane!

it looks silly from seating position, rear boot position seeing the cup holder cut outs or even from noise comfort when driving it got to bring in more noise into the cabin surely?

Edited by vadimo

I've thought this too. Hoping the production versions will have a normal pull down arm-rest and load hatch. 

As you say, increased noise would be the main thing for me. Even cold air coming in from the boot area too.

It's no different to the Yeti. I've had 2 Yeti's in the past 5 years and haven't had a problem with either noise or cold! Added benefit on the Karoq is the fold down tables on the front seat backs which include drink holders, so you probably don't need the ones in the back of the centre seat in which case, you would only have it folded down if you wanted something long in the boot.

Yes was going to say the same.

My rear seat passengers have rarely used it anyway, so not a problem, and the additional bodies have probably provided extra heat and sound deadening!