Yeti density

Yetiflute

Last week at my Father in Law’s Funeral there were 30 mourners - not a bad turnout for a 100 year old. However to our surprise there were 3 Yetis between them, all naturally choosing to park adjacent to each other.

547FB474-86D9-442D-A299-B01117AA2926.jpeg

• Like 4

Sad, but 100 is a good innings.  Doesn't the red 08 one (didn't know there were 08 ones) look so much better without the lower jaw and three teeth add-on?

I'm mid Wales near Aberystwyth and previously had a Subaru Forester - they were so rare that if you saw one it was almost compulsory to exchange a wave.  If I did that now with the Yeti I'd have tennis elbow.

9 hours ago, aka_pseudonym said:

Sad, but 100 is a good innings.  Doesn't the red 08 one (didn't know there were 08 ones) look so much better without the lower jaw and three teeth add-on?

I'm mid Wales near Aberystwyth and previously had a Subaru Forester - they were so rare that if you saw one it was almost compulsory to exchange a wave.  If I did that now with the Yeti I'd have tennis elbow.

Cool pic. The red one will be a private reg as they didn’t do yetis in 2008

12 hours ago, aka_pseudonym said:

Doesn't the red 08 one (didn't know there were 08 ones) look so much better without the lower jaw and three teeth add-on?

No it just looks like something is missing.

• Like 1

^^ It's surprising how low my Greenline looks, only an inch but it looks so much more.
I love how it handles bends and I'm pretty sure that bit lower has a lot to do with it.