Hit a badger

Wilbour3

Evening, am a little annoyed. Hit a badger tonight in my 67 plate,less than 2000 miles on the clock pride and joy. Bloody big things they are,couldn’t avoid it . Now front wing damaged, bits hanging off, grill smashed . Had a look underneath,can’t see anything badger shaped in the way of dents . Ringing insurance in the morning . At least I didn’t crash and skoda engineering can withstand a hefty wallop 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, AwaoffSki said:

Skoda are starting a new Limited Edition range across the models. 

Skoda 'Road Kill' limited edition.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Bristling with kill technology. Rebound panels ,tested using badgers, foxes ,deer etc. meeting UK & EU hunt spec 2018 as outlined by Mrs May's manifestos - before or after the last election.

3 hours ago, Jigger72 said:

Are you saying the badger attacked first? :sweat:

Would in no way surprise me :D

Ive watched videos of them figuring out how to open the one way doors put over their sett entrances, to evict them before they cause formation collapse...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AwaoffSki said:

Skoda are starting a new Limited Edition range across the models. 

Skoda 'Road Kill' limited edition.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Does it come with road kill stickers that you can stick onto the front wing or door ????

Edited by jerrybean

Listen on the CB, i hear them joke as they pass through town where the plonkers park right on an awkward pinch point.

& it is not only just the odd occasion i hear it. Quite regularly, but it is the same companies drivers.

No they do not add stickers, that was just not serious.  That would get you in trouble....

Edited by AwaoffSki
  • Haha 1