VCDS Tweaks for O3FL VRS

On 23/01/2018 at 22:01, wg100 said:

This is what it should look like:

Refuel quantity.jpg

On 24/01/2018 at 00:14, YMe said:

A shot in the dark here but would you not have to tick Bit 0 as well? Especially if none of the items in the list are currently activated.

I coded a 2014 SE (so no MFSW) pre FL O3 today and Bit 0 was left unticked whilst I ticked Bit 4, this then worked perfectly by showing the amount needed to fill the tank.

On 23/01/2018 at 19:53, wg100 said:

I can confirm that the latest Beta shows the longcoding now. I've been able to perform the long coding adapatations that previously weren't possible. I too had the issue of binary only when I first got my car in Sept. 

I’ve been trying to code HBA using VCDS Ver: 18.1.0 and Hex-Can USB cable.

Whilst I can select / change adaptations, the long coding for 09 Cent Elect module 5Q0 937 084 CQ is stating “Coding is not supported by this control module variant”.

Anyone able to code this module with the same interface? 

2 minutes ago, Black_Sheep said:

Whilst I can select / change adaptations, the long coding for 09 Cent Elect module 5Q0 937 084 CQ is stating “Coding is not supported by this control module variant”.

Ah, that's your problem. You can't code some of the MQB2 modules with that dongle. You need a Hex-V2 or Hex-Net to be able to do so. Maybe time to upgrade...

Edited by wg100

2 minutes ago, wg100 said:

Ah, that's your problem. You can't code some of the MQB2 modules with that dongle. You need a Hex-V2 or Hex-Net to be able to do so. Maybe time to upgrade...

I couldn’t do 09 longcoding on my HEX-NET either (17.8.1)

Edited by Gizmo

2 minutes ago, wg100 said:

Thanks for the quick response. Perhaps when I upgrade my own fleet; my mates with flash cars can whistle for a while!!!

Cheers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Black_Sheep said:

Just had a look at one of my autoscans. My Module 09 is 5Q0 937 084 CG vs CQ for yours. That may also play a part. Have you sought any advice from Ross-Tech?

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, wg100 said:

How many VIN's can you do with your lead ?

Oh yeah, leading question....

35 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

How many VIN's can you do with your lead ?

Oh yeah, leading question....

I think I got a 10 VIN, so some beer tokens wouldn’t go amiss towards an unlimited cable!

19 hours ago, Black_Sheep said:

19 hours ago, wg100 said:

Just had a look at one of my autoscans. My Module 09 is 5Q0 937 084 CG vs CQ for yours. That may also play a part. Have you sought any advice from Ross-Tech?

@Black_Sheep I have managed to code HBA on my FL03 with Hex-V2 cable and the09 Cent Elec module is 5QO-937-086-BM. Which is on from both yours and wg100. Guess you need someone close by to try the V2 cable before purchasing.

Edited by RoboOp