Fabia Mk3 bulb specs volt and wattage?

i want to change my original Fabia bulbs to Osram nightbreaker laser and is 12V and 55W.

i heard that i need to fit it to the original bulbs so the car pc wont burn (also for Leds, thats why i put Halogen).

anyone know if the original bulbs is 12V 55W?

Thanks!

There are two types of headlamp unit fitted to the Mk3 (2015>) Fabias here in the UK; S and SE have the normal H4 bulbs whereas the higher spec models have the optional projector headlamps. Access to the bulbs is quite restricted, even with the wheel arch access panel removed, removing the battery also helps access the bulbs, and then the fun really starts - trying to remove the connecting cable and then the clips that hold the bulb in. I have an SE with the standard headlamps and I simply can't get my hands in to remove and replace the bulbs. From other posts on here the projector bulbs are a little easier. Search the Fabia Mk3 forum for Headlamps. Good Luck!

1 hour ago, thamestrader said:

There are two types of headlamp unit fitted to the Mk3 (2015>) Fabias here in the UK; S and SE have the normal H4 bulbs whereas the higher spec models have the optional projector headlamps. Access to the bulbs is quite restricted, even with the wheel arch access panel removed, removing the battery also helps access the bulbs, and then the fun really starts - trying to remove the connecting cable and then the clips that hold the bulb in. I have an SE with the standard headlamps and I simply can't get my hands in to remove and replace the bulbs. From other posts on here the projector bulbs are a little easier. Search the Fabia Mk3 forum for Headlamps. Good Luck!

so the volt and wattage are also different between the two types?

RIght the Skoda handbook is really helpful about how to replace the bulb, but doesn't say anything about voltage and wattage. But I bought Phillips Extreme Vision +130% H4 bulbs that are 12v 60w/55 w main/dip for the Fabia. In my VW I have Osram H15 12v 55w/15w and Phillips H7 12v 55w bulbs.

See this thread, I'm sure someone actually posted a list of the actual bulb specs, but I've not found it. Suggest you also search Headlight or Bulbs......

Edited by thamestrader

12 hours ago, wiganken1 said:

Here is a list of what I believe to be the list of light bulbs for the Mark 3 Fabia.

Fabia Mk 3 Light bulb list.pdf

I don't think that list is good. 

P21/4w is a regular bulb... It's doesn't say anything about the bulb spec. 

I know I have to put H7 for dipped beam. 

Anyone know what H I need for fog light?

Halogen headlights:
Low beam / High beam - H4

Indicator - PY21W

DRL - P21W

Sidelight/Parking light - W5W

Projector+LED:
Low beam (projector) - H7

High beam - H7

DRL - LED

Indicator - WY21W

Front foglight - H8

Side indicator - WY5W

Rear lights:
Parking light + Foglight (lower) - P21/4W
Parking light + Stoplight (upper) - P21/4W

Parking light - W3W (2 per side)

Indicator - PY21W
Reversing light - P21W

3rd Brake light - LED

License plate light - W5W

i believe this is the list you seek, done by a forum member in 2015. So I take no credit. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pumatron said:

Halogen headlights:
Low beam / High beam - H4

Indicator - PY21W

DRL - P21W

Sidelight/Parking light - W5W

Projector+LED:
Low beam (projector) - H7

High beam - H7

DRL - LED

Indicator - WY21W

Front foglight - H8

Side indicator - WY5W

Rear lights:
Parking light + Foglight (lower) - P21/4W
Parking light + Stoplight (upper) - P21/4W

Parking light - W3W (2 per side)

Indicator - PY21W
Reversing light - P21W

3rd Brake light - LED

License plate light - W5W

i believe this is the list you seek, done by a forum member in 2015. So I take no credit. 

Thanks! I thinks thats correct. 

Someone know "powerbulb" site that suggest you bulbs that fit to your own car?