New disc and pads help

Hi guys, haven’t posted in a while, but I’m due new pads on the front brakes so gonna change discs aswell whilst I’m there. Just a question about which? And the fitment? 

I’ve been on euro car parts and found some pads and discs both brembo but it says I need to make sure I have the right fitment as there is two types? 

Any idea which fitment is for mine? Thanks

2013 skoda fabia Monte Carlo 1.2tsi - hatchback

reg - GV13 SUH

8 minutes ago, Lee said:

There's a TPS in Crawley. Give them a call and they can advise the correct fitment for your vehicle/year.

Just phones TPS in Crawley and he wasn’t really sure what I was on about but he did give me the official part number of the pads and discs that are fitted to my car already they are as follows:-

5k0698151 - pads

6r0615301d - discs

does this help? Thanks 

So judging by the oem

parts I’m looking at these discs:-

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Skoda_Fabia_1.2_2013/p/car-parts/regular-service/car-service-parts/brake-discs/?10444079A&1&6190048b1c75ce83104b4778fb7963e9d54f068f&000027

And for pads these :- 

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Skoda_Fabia_1.2_2013/p/car-parts/regular-service/car-service-parts/brake-pads/?10144113A&1&05b1068abdd3cc8c933e09686927a4a4fa7ed5f2&000036

Can anyone confirm for me please, I’m a novice when it comes to parts, but the discs are 288x25 and the pads are same fitment detail as the oem and they fit discs with 288 width so should work but just need a double check