Skoda Late/Non Delivery Compensation

I thought i would start a thread given that lots seem to have issues with late/non delivery and see what sort of offers have  been made to folks in regards to compensation.

A friend who ordered a Golf GTE (i know ... diff car, but same umbrella) was delivered a new Audi A6 to use for free until his GTE is delivered.

I'm currently 4 1/2 months in from ordering my 245 with no build date still and my current lease being collected on March 19th.

2 hours ago, Ursicles said:

I thought i would start a thread given that lots seem to have issues with late/non delivery and see what sort of offers have  been made to folks in regards to compensation.

A friend who ordered a Golf GTE (i know ... diff car, but same umbrella) was delivered a new Audi A6 to use for free until his GTE is delivered.

I'm currently 4 1/2 months in from ordering my 245 with no build date still and my current lease being collected on March 19th.

Bought my RS230 in Dublin and waited 7months until it arrived. I was pretty ****ed but got no compensation. Got a box of chocolates and a Model Fabia RS rally car upon arrived. Feck all use to me though having no new car for 7months!

I've been told that Skoda are happy to talk about good will gestures once the car has arrived at dealer. Thankfully I'm going from owning to leasing, but I'm after them covering depreciation etc. 

I think they want to have firm dates before they will come up with an offer. 

A colleague ordered a Golf GTE as a company car on 13th October. Estimated delivery is now 'early May' - no confirmed BW.

Dealer says no courtesy/loan car until 'over 23 weeks' - original delivery time quoted was 12 -14 weeks max...

Colleague is seriously p****d off and would cancel, but to switch to a GTD would almost triple her BIK!

They've stopped taking orders for the GTE a few weeks ago, and a relative with a GTI PP on order has also had his delayed.

Really crap show by VAG all round TBH.

Edited by pist0nbr0ke
Spilling mustake