A/C High Pressure sensor switch

The high pressure sensor started spewing gas & oil mist last week.  For reference, it's on the LHS (looking at the car) level with the chassis rail between the edge of the radiator and the headlight, just below the charcoal canister.

There are no obvious cracks or faults in the sensor but I've ordered a new one.  Partno 1K0959126E

What I need to know is if there is supposed to be an O-ring fitted and if there is, the partno or size (and material).

Vehicle is a Nov 2007 Octavia 1.8tsi M6 Elegance with the dual zone climate control.  10 years old & 185,000km and the ongoing list of annoying fiddly problems are starting to crop up.

Photo for reference but I'm not sure if it's generic VW or for the OctyII.

Thanks in advance

fqU3eri6JYy82QWwWXMxkKZ7NnaQ09yVD9xKwsYAdjLmzWwL1MDALhMFUgnPrkhjcophiAfD2mZ50rELDc_hTikZ32BzYohaPNZ3Ar1dMih-OADOatsVl2qwfgvZj1_H9fP7MEtA9oQTCd5MtiTGYw6ppuNVuiRmLmOGtUqSEwKHGMdqH4n8Vpr_6riB3aatATZU9DYZpC5nWydb5H3-JMwdRjWAwO3483M-EMjO3bJAfyIFSI7duNt42CPOZ-IPzxgx1cSii6pGfjVJeGceMu4JAk78YikNpZ08lmy_XOIVIifpNEBVFz-mhisdyhFoU4P7WxVj32BYFwuFXd8yDzV4xqsnLWXZo71fGlCaL9UAwp-1XAtYMRw45qIs7Y2-PCjE5tp18vbdsimjYKLXuQwubD6f3wQgOkwBAlS5iIjnt_ZfbHN929oeVxoma492udHaXerjNAzW4wDra3nde_ErGwzDXOgkB80unsoZPv2JQiRVaC5FYmntz8V_YKYhZ3lwBIONaOUg7S5izkmjHsjTURQ_o1AJchP7mRe_Dg-HB7ou6Uft--vG1sPF1hjgD8mEY8I5aNoPxkZwxQ5fvhIK2UnTf1XUiSBWKxM658CR1IgrIYRHpHNrzFsspheKLVgn3-Saew1xwQXRXqv32dr82w=w370-h298-no

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, Racinggada said:

Hi. I have a question about the prwssure switch. If 3 tenp sensors good and all have 5v.

And on hot day the ac dont work.

Can you help me with some clues? 

From a Sunday paper:

Plant's genuine musical genre? Certainly not! (8)

53 minutes ago, Racinggada said:

Hi. I have a question about the prwssure switch. If 3 tenp sensors good and all have 5v.

And on hot day the ac dont work.

Can you help me with some clues? 

Whats the compressor shut off code?

The new sensor should come with an o-ring.

If everything checks out re sensors it could be the AC pump solenoid, a known failure, you can strip, clean and refit or replace with new.

In any case you'll need facilities to handle the gas.

No compressor codes.

I will start again.

All started in the last week when it became hot here (40 celcius) 

No cooling.

No codes.

The evaporator show 3 degree.

But the ac dont cool enough. 

The only thing strange is that the left side is warmer then the right and i have the most simlpe air con sestem.

Not divided or enything.

The inner temp' sensor is allwYs on 29 deg'.

Thanks again

Gad