VRS 2016 infotainment

I am just looking at an early 2016 VRS and i was wondering what infotainment system it is likely to have.

Will it be MIB2? If so, will it be the same as the unit in the latest model (other than the larger screen?)

If it has the 6.5 inch screen and no CD slot on the radio in the glovebox, it’ll be MIB2 for sure. If it has the 8 inch screen, it’s hard to tell in pictures. It should have MIB2, but it might be a late reg MY15. Largely, yes the Amundsen is the same, though that now has Skoda Connect and WiFi and the Columbus is also live WiFi connected. Very small differences really. If the car has an Amundsen, you can fit the newer screen, it’ll work spot on except the APP button won’t do anything.

Mines a 65 plate (2nd september registered was in a few weeks before that though) with MIB2 so yours should be, change over was around mid 2015. as above 2 SD slots in the glove box and no CD player.

Edited by 220