Rear wiper blade

Hello can anybody point me in the right direction ie a link to getting a new rear wiper blade it's got a small square button you press and the blade slides out I need the blade it's 12 inch. Can you fit bigger or smaller? I've looked around on the Internet but got confused so a direct link to what I need would be great thank you.

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-blades-batteries/wiper-blades/bosch-a330h-wiper-blade-single?_br_psugg_q=a330h

there you go :), i changed mine the other week so im 100% sure its that one.

EDIT : take a look at this, apparently if its 2012 onwards its the one below

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-blades-batteries/wiper-blades/bosch-a332h-wiper-blade-single

Edited by LGM

carparts4less will have it for £7.34 if you use the code mar12 at the checkout. you'll also get free delivery!

Eurocarparts have it for £7.14 with code sale55. Again, free delivery.

Edited by mrgf

• 3 months later...

Ok, silly one. I didn't want to start a new topic, and this is the closest one I could find.

Every time I start the car up, the rear wiper seems to do at least one sweep. The wiper selector isn't pushed forward, nor is it lifted up for any front wiper action (it's in the neutral position), and I can't see an answer in the manual about why this is happening.

Does anyone know of any setting that might cause this?

I assume you don't park and start the car in reverse gear? It would most likely need the front wipers on to make it sweep from there anyway. Any fuses blown? I do seem to remember an issue where rear wiper comes on when fronts activated, if a fuse was blown somewhere but it was so long ago!

12 hours ago, mrgf said:

I assume you don't park and start the car in reverse gear? It would most likely need the front wipers on to make it sweep from there anyway. Any fuses blown? I do seem to remember an issue where rear wiper comes on when fronts activated, if a fuse was blown somewhere but it was so long ago!

1st question is a no, if it's the vRS in his picture you can only start the car in Park or Neutral :) 

So Its an auto? I am unfamiliar with specs on VRS but assume you know it to be... Don't forget he is from  the land down under. Might be different specs/variants but I don't know. I was asking to clarify. I now assume he has sorted the issue as he has failed to respond any hoo-ha!

Ah yes, it's an auto. No, not sorted yet. Though I've noticed if I have left the wipers on, the front ones start sweeping (as they should), but the back one doesn't unless I start reversing.

I will investigate the fuse options.:)

Yeah rear one does a single sweep if fronts are on and reverse is selected. As I mentioned, I do remember a fault once like this, forgot the cause but will try investigating!:biggrin:

My Fronts will, at random times, with no warning, just do one or two wipes of the screen... it could be dry as a bone, I've not used them or hit the stalk, driving along and it happens... but as I said, it's random! and vary rare!! but (unless I'm going nuts) it does it on it's own!!!

And my Rear Wiper Blade (Bosch) is the A403H acording to WW Direct! But I'm too chicken to hit 'Buy' just in case it's not!!! 

I've been looking for the rear for my Estate Fabby for eaons! ususlly end up getting it from Skoda (which is expensive!) as the two listed in Halfords (in the book and the computer thinngy) don't fit, Me and a member of staff nearly went through every small rear wiper blade we could to find it! comparing it to the one in my hand!! but they don't have it!!

I think it's the same as the rear on the VW Tiguan but could be wrong!! I followed a Tiguan home and it looked similar!!

Try carpars4less. Add the code, they deliver for free and if its wrong, send it back. Same as eurocarparts. You could even pop in, collect, compare and if happy, fit but if not, return.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've sorted the random rear wiper issue. The fuse was intact when I looked at it, but the car started having a slight hesitation in starting, and I thought, "Hmm, maybe the 6 year old battery is on its way out." Since changing the battery, the back wiper is now behaving itself.

Edited by OzFabia