What car did this front bumper come form?

myek4AG.jpg

At first I was thinking a Golf of some description, but couldn't find it. It's ringing a bell but I can't seem to put my finger on it.
Also, how difficult would it be to fit another vehicles bumper to the vRS? I absolutely love the look of it!

Edited by wheels94
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, wheels94 said:

myek4AG.jpg

At first I was thinking a Golf of some description, but couldn't find it. It's ringing a bell but I can't seem to put my finger on it.
Also, how difficult would it be to fit another vehicles bumper to the vRS? I absolutely love the look of it!

Didn’t that start life as a MK6 golf R ? No idea how it’s on a Fabia though bet that wasn’t easy or cheap to do.

7 hours ago, Richard92 said:

Didn’t that start life as a MK6 golf R ? No idea how it’s on a Fabia though bet that wasn’t easy or cheap to do.

It would seem it did indeed. You're probably right regarding cost and difficulty as well, but hot damn it looks worth it imo.