Interior Door Handle Rubber back.

Hello all

Having moved my 2011 1.8tsi dsg Superb on, I now have a 2015 2.0 tdi series ii. The rubber pad on the rear of the drivers interior door handle is missing. Any ideas where I can find one please?  I have tried eBay with no luck. I know it’s fussy but it’s just got to be how it’s supposed to be!  I remember reading on here sometime ago that it’s common for them to come off but never had an issue on my previous Superb. 

Thanks all. 

I replaced the two front ones on our 2010 car last year and I see my wife/children have already started 'eating;' the new ones!

I thought I bought them from Superskoda but it doesn't look like they have them. If you search for the part number here then google it I'm sure you'll find some for sale.

http://www.realoem.me/Skoda/CZ/SUP/2015/851/R/8

Did you find a part number for the rubber bit - it would be great if you did.  I've only ever been able to find the part number for the whole handle....  (I'm missing the drivers handle one - the others have all been epoxied and aren't going anywhere now!)

I'm assuming we are talking about this bit (this is one that I found on the floor of the car before I discovered the one on the drivers door had gone walkabout):

gallery_142547_2007_63995.jpg

gallery_142547_2007_7343.jpg

On 04/04/2018 at 21:47, williamshatnerspants said:

Oops, my bad, I didn't read your description well enough and assumed you needed the inside pull handle rubber.

Good luck!

You’re right. I think that is what is in the second photo. Still no luck though. I emailed a dealer and got ignored so I guess it’s one of those things I will just keep an eye out for on auction sites. 

1 hour ago, Jamsco said:

I emailed a dealer and got ignored so I guess it’s one of those things I will just keep an eye out for on auction sites.

When I was looking for one for the inside of my drivers door handle, I found a couple of posts on various sites that all amounted to the same thing - you would have to buy the full handle assembly or source one from a breakers. 

I did see a second hand handle come up on eBay. You'll never guess which part was missing.....?    :unsure: