What are people's opinions on this build

If you want two wheel drive your limited to the 1.4, soon to be 1.5. It’s a surprisingly good engine, so if you haven’t tried driving one I’d suggest a test drive. You might be surprised.

2 minutes ago, Jfhuk said:

If you want two wheel drive your limited to the 1.4, soon to be 1.5. It’s a surprisingly good engine, so if you haven’t tried driving one I’d suggest a test drive. You might be surprised.

Its not that I don't want a 1.5, its simply that I can't order one! My local dealer is suggesting I might be able to order one in July!

1 hour ago, BoxerBoy said:

Well you did ask........

The colour is awful. In fact, it’s not a colour.

An Edition spec is OTT.

Some extras are OTT.

Just think what you could do with the cash.

It won’t drive any better than a cheap one :)

Like I said divisive ;)

I like the colour. Can also see why those who don't like it, don't like it haha. It's a shame the edition trim doesn't really make for any particular body style changes but for the extras that come with it I still can't stick my nose up at it lol. 

I know the show room will beat/meet the quote as one of the people quoting on car wow are my local dealership anyway

Edited by abaday789

Personally, I'd have the paddles.

My Superb does not have them and, having had them on other cars, I was a bit surprised by how often I miss them.

That said, your car probably has a variety of driving modes which will reduce the inclination to use manual shifting (the Superb has a "Sport" mode but it's rubbish - just holds onto revs longer, irrespective of load).

I'm not familiar with Kodiaq prices so this may not apply: I assume you are aware of the big hit on VED if the list price, incl options, goes over k£40?

The "waste bin door pocket" I'm sure is cheaper as an aftermarket accessory.  I seem to recall that the description on the configurator suggested something about a leather door card, but there's no difference to the door card.

On 13/04/2018 at 22:33, abaday789 said:

Like I said divisive ;)

I like the colour. Can also see why those who don't like it, don't like it haha. 

Yeh i like it to, and you won't see many on the roads. i think with the chrome roof rails and window surrounds it will look good, especially if you get the black crater or triglav's.