Boot side doors/covers.

kevin defty

Stripping my additional items off my S2 Superb estate as it’s going off lease. 

I’ve got a pair of boot side panels , current new cost price £31.03 each and I’m asking for £20 for the pair plus £5.00 shipping. 

In as good as new condition, these really finish off the boot area and allow more items to be stored in the side pockets tidily 

also listing on eBay. 

any questions please pm me. CA6B086B-C6DE-4DEF-9ED2-6818F0B383C2.thumb.jpeg.e255f54d1f5c9359c3d5a653191a07cf.jpegn

F70936C6-4AD1-48D0-911D-D7BC88090069.jpeg

A01346C6-9A5C-4BF6-95CD-39EC589FA773.jpeg

E0D13CB9-F873-4FB4-BEF2-3512982ACBC8.jpeg

That's really interesting - mine seems to have these as standard....were they an extra from new in the UK?

Mine is not an L&K edition - just Swiss market.  Either way, these are really useful for keeping small bits of kit in place. I find the cargo nets useful too...

Dave

I think they were standard on L&K in the Uk. My car is a 2015 Elegance and didn’t have them , just short plastic pieces that don’t keep much in place. Same with the cargo nets only being on L&K too I think. 

I think they were standard on L&K in the Uk. My car is a 2015 Elegance and didn’t have them , just short plastic pieces that don’t keep much in place. Same with the cargo nets only being on L&K too I think. 

NOW SOLD