1.2 Tsi 108bhp manual... advice / help

On 4/18/2018 at 14:21, vc-10 said:

That's right around the cutoff for having proper smartphone mirroring in the infotainment, which came in with the MY16 cars. Press 'Menu', and scroll over and see if you can find 'SmartLink'. It's 100% worth having! If it's an SE, it should also have the MFSW, but the SEL has had that from the beginning. 

Mine's the lesser TSI, but it's a brilliant engine. 

Hello 

My Fabia 1.2TSi Monte Carlo with 110PS 6-Speed Gearbox on a 15 Plate reg has Apple Carplay, not sure about Android play, due to the android phone i have does not support Mirroring Smartlink.

So if you have Apple Phone, then all good in my opinion.

However as for the car i have had it for about 5 weeks, covered 2900 miles and average of 49.6mpg (Actual Calculated) the performance is more then adequate to be honest on these roads of today. more than capable to overtake as well.

Drive is nice and relaxed and i have been pleased with the car over all.

If it has Apple CarPlay, then it has Android Auto. The two came together. You need to download the Android Auto app from the Play Store. Open this link on your phone, or just search for it on the Play Store.