DTUK Tuning box CR170

italian job

Respected DTUK digital tuning box for CR170.. Purchase receipt for £369,in original packaging,fitted for approx 10000 miles. Will accept £160 posted recorded delivery. Happy to knock postage off if you are close enough to Belper,Derbyshire to collect.    

DSC05872.jpg

Probably best you go to their website...pretty sure all your questions are answered there,probably better than i could manage.

Cheers Paul.

If you still have questions after that i'll do my best to answer

Hi is it this one but without the Bluetooth

https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/product/dtuk-crd-t-dual-channel-fuel-and-boost-system-for-car-skoda-yeti-from-2009-onwards-2-0-tdi-4x4-170ps125kw-1968-ccm/

If it is that one I'll take it 

Thanks Matt

Edited by Daxmatt

Hello Matt,sorry for slow reply,have been on nights.....it is that one without bluetooth....looking at your location do you want to meet up somewhere along the M1 to avoid postage?

Feel free to PM,i'm off to bed :)

Cheers Paul.

1 hour ago, Jonny5ive said:

For clarity, the invoice in the OP's post is for the box pictured below not the one linked above.

Screenshot_2018-05-01-08-44-42.png

You looked better than I did lol thanks for the clarification on that

2 hours ago, italian job said:

Hello Matt,sorry for slow reply,have been on nights.....it is that one without bluetooth....looking at your location do you want to meet up somewhere along the M1 to avoid postage?

Feel free to PM,i'm off to bed :)

Cheers Paul.

No problem Paul, sorry but I'll leave it I didn't zoom in properly, the Bluetooth wasn't an issue but it's the hp increase unit I'm after, glwts I'm sure it'll not be around for long at that price 

Thanks Matt

2 hours ago, Jonny5ive said:

For clarity, the invoice in the OP's post is for the box pictured below not the one linked above.

Screenshot_2018-05-01-08-44-42.png

I don't think it is the E version, it clearly shows CRD T+ which is this one https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/product/dtuk-crd-t-dual-channel-fuel-and-boost-system-for-car-skoda-yeti-from-2009-onwards-2-0-tdi-4x4-170ps125kw-1968-ccm/, same price but without BT, the BT is extra.

8 minutes ago, T2000 said:

I don't think it is the E version, it clearly shows CRD T+ which is this one https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/product/dtuk-crd-t-dual-channel-fuel-and-boost-system-for-car-skoda-yeti-from-2009-onwards-2-0-tdi-4x4-170ps125kw-1968-ccm/, same price but without BT, the BT is extra.

Confused. Indeed invoice states CRDT + but follows with "DIGITAL FUEL SAVING SYSTEM"

Thier website lists two different products:-

DTUK® CRD-T+® DUAL CHANNEL FUEL AND BOOST SYSTEM

DTUK® CRDE® MULTIMAP FUEL SAVER SYSTEM

Apologies if I've caused any confusion. Will await OP to clear things up.

The CRDT+ is also classed as fuel saving where the E is economy and is ultra fuel saving and lower BHP etc.

Blimey...all that going on whilst i was snoozing... just to clear up,it isn't the E-fuel saver,it is the  T-fuel map and boost system.

Subject to payment this is sold,i'll update the ad properly when I've received funds and posted the item.

Thanks Paul.

• Like 2

• Gizmo locked this topic