New Mk 3 Octavia VRS Owner

Hi all,

Having owned my trusty 2006 Fabia 1.9 TDi since 2011, I have now taken the plunge and bought myself a 2016 Octavia 184 VRS DSG. 

So far I am very impressed with the car, I looked for a while and got one with good spec. Black pack plus, Full heated leather, Pano roof, Electric boot, DSG. 

Can anybody advise me of where I can unlock the additional VCDS features that is local to Shropshire? 

Once the car is out of Skoda warranty I will be looking to have a remap, it completely changed my previous fabia.

Thanks again 

Oli 

20180521_183902.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, pist0nbr0ke said:

Try AP Automotive in Telford?

Might see you about, I'm not too far from Shrewsbury.

Thanks mate, I'll have a look at your suggestion.

Yeah, I'm only 10 minutes from Shrewsbury myself.

I regularly commute to Wrexham if that’s close enough and I am happy to plug my OBDEleven in and add the features you are after if you like? The car looks spot on, I do keep toying with xtremes as my car is also Quartz Grey and those look good on the car. Please excuse my terrible eyesight, are those the grey xtremes? They do look good :D

On 22/05/2018 at 10:42, SashaGrace said:

I regularly commute to Wrexham if that’s close enough and I am happy to plug my OBDEleven in and add the features you are after if you like? The car looks spot on, I do keep toying with xtremes as my car is also Quartz Grey and those look good on the car. Please excuse my terrible eyesight, are those the grey xtremes? They do look good :D

Hi Sasha,

Yes they are the grey ones, I didn't know they came in more than one colour? I love the colour combo of the quartz grey with the black pack plus. I'm very impressed with the car, absoloutely in love with it!!! 

I would be happy to meet if you travel past or even come to Wrexham etc.

I'm not 100% sure of what I can unlock etc. If you could drop me a message that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks 

Oli 

• Like 1

Yes, the xtreme wheels also come in black. The xtreme wheels are the only thing missing from the ‘plus’ part of the black pack on my car as I have the regular black pack and the colour Maxidot :)

I’m based are Glyndwr University and although I’m winding down the year, I have a good few weeks to go yet! 

Anything on the VCDS tweaks thread on this forum I can do except adaptation channel mapping as OBDEleven can’t do that. Stuff like traffic sign recognition, high beam assist, remote close on the power tailgate, fan speed lights in auto climate, cornering front fogs, automatic DST on the clock if you have nav, DRL dim when indicating etc etc I can do :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SashaGrace said:

Yes, the xtreme wheels also come in black. The xtreme wheels are the only thing missing from the ‘plus’ part of the black pack on my car as I have the regular black pack and the colour Maxidot :)

I’m based are Glyndwr University and although I’m winding down the year, I have a good few weeks to go yet! 

Anything on the VCDS tweaks thread on this forum I can do except adaptation channel mapping as OBDEleven can’t do that. Stuff like traffic sign recognition, high beam assist, remote close on the power tailgate, fan speed lights in auto climate, cornering front fogs, automatic DST on the clock if you have nav, DRL dim when indicating etc etc I can do :)

That sounds brilliant! I'll send you a PM later today.

Thanks again :)

• Like 1