Tunnel mat for rear passenger space

fabman

OK thanks , i requested rubber mat set that he threw in for free once the wife had fluttered her eyelids several times :biggrin:, but they were in the boot to be fitted at our convenience in case we wanted them for winter time only.

7 hours ago, fabman said:

OK was in my car when i collected it Saturday , so maybe its standard on sel spec and above ??? 

Didn't get one in my Edition.  :sadsmile:

Not standard on any trim, but I could see some dealers throwing one in for those who requested a set of all weather mats.

Ours threw in the carpet mats, and we bought the all-weather rears for when we're forced at gunpoint to have Trouble and Double Trouble in (aka grandkids).

I would have bought one, but the one we had in the Yeti fits just fine, as does the door bin.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, anna_banana said:

Where did you get your rear rubber mats from Mike?

I'm thinking of getting a rear set, or all 4 plus the tunnel mat (as I have my own trouble & double trouble) :D

Hi Anna

The tunnel mat I already had for our Yetis, and was from Superskoda.

The Karoq rear mats I got from Plymouth Skoda Centre on ebay for £30 inc delivery, which was the best price I could find at the time. They're a "bathtub" style, and the tunnel mat flaps tuck in and under them, giving a neat fit and stable  and effective protection. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-KAROQ-REAR-RUBBER-MATS-BRAND-NEW-GENUINE-57A061512/183076570544?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Now I'd probably try the parts deal here first, or the Irish dealer I got my mudflaps from:

http://www.skodapartsireland.ie/product/Karoq_Rear_Mats_-_All_Weather_57A061512

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anna_banana said:

Where did you get your rear rubber mats from Mike?

I'm thinking of getting a rear set, or all 4 plus the tunnel mat (as I have my own trouble & double trouble) :D

The skoda shop

Floor Mats (Rubber) - Karoq

more products by Skoda UK

Ref. Code: 57A061512/57C061502

£55.80 (£62.00) inc. VAT

Special Offer: 10% Discount

• Like 1

The wife has decided its an ideal place for her handbag to sit when she is driving as the rubber mat seems to hold it place , so it now has a second title as handbag holder !!! :speechless:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, irfant said:

Got it yesterday from local dealer, precious item when you've got kid/s  :)

H3O9jT.jpg

With you on that one. Exactly our setup for the grandkids. The tunnel mat fits great with the all weathers too.

I repurposed ours from the Yeti. Fits fine.

• Like 1