Dealer offer on fabia need opinions

Hey guys I was looking at a swift sport today, the dealer had offered me a little over 7k and my settlement figure was just below 8k I was wondering if that was a fair offer or did he just low ball the **** out of me, its a 2015 monte carlo, with around 42300 miles on the clock.

Thanks, Leprejohn

12 minutes ago, Skodaboy1983 said:

I would say that’s quite a fair offer.

Davy

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was good as I was that is an extra 1k I need to put on the finance

4 minutes ago, Offski said:

What was the Suzuki Swift Sport you were looking at Used, Pre Registered & the discount offer New unregistered but pre-turbo model?

It was the new one, so the new 1.4 turbo engine.

• Like 1

You may find you do better to take the WBAC offer. You can not only get another £200 but then rock up to the dealer and see if he'll better your price on the new one. Depends how much faffing around you want to do. But £200 is reasonable pay for an hour or two's work at wbac. I like the new Suzuki by the way. There are some good reviews on Youtube, and Suzuki's are incredibly reliable according to JD Power. There right at the top.